Being part of the Association of Food Bloggers, means that you are part of an organization that upholds ethical standards. Your blog is listed in our directory (as long as you continue to uphold these ethics and maintain our guidelines listed below.
In addition, we provide terrific opportunities that are for members only. Such opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Brand Ambassadorships
- Paid Sponsorship Opportunities
- Your Blog listed in Our Directory
- Your Recipes / Posts included in Our Collaboration Articles
- Must be in existence for 6 months with CONSISTENT posting each month (ex. there should not be a 4 month gap between posts).
- Must have an average of at least 4 posts per month
- Length should be between 300 – 600 words per post
- This must be legitimate content, with useful information, not a listing of
products for sale
- Site cannot have negative / personal attacks in it
- Site cannot have any adult content (must be PG -rated)
In order to approve members, there is a one time application fee of 25.00 USD. This covers the cost of our time to verify applicants meet the criteria outlined above. It may take up to 30 days for the approval process. If you are not approved, your money will be refunded.
If your blog meets these standards, apply to be a member after submitting your application fee. You will be redirected to the application page after payment is made. By applying for membership you agree to be automatically added to our email list. Please do not apply if your blog does not meet these minimum standards.
Click the Paypal Button below. Once you are finished making payment click the “Return to Association of Food Bloggers” Link to be redirected to the application page if you aren’t automatically redirected..