Interested in becoming an Ambassador for the Association of Bloggers?
We are so thrilled that you are interested in becoming a Tennessee Ambassador for the Association of Bloggers. It is a fantastic and highly visible role in our organization. Below you will find a short outline of the responsibilities and benefits of being an Ambassador.
- Coordinate meetups in and around your city. As someone who not only knows your city well but has cultivated relationships with some of the best meeting spots, you no doubt will be able to organize meetups for bloggers. These will be informal gatherings of bloggers who will get to know one another and we expect you to share information about the Association of Bloggers and encourage them to join.
- Recruit new members. The entire reason for the AoB is to be a network of bloggers all across the country. We want to be the standard organization for ALL bloggers to join and pass our accreditation. We need you to use your suasion within your city and beyond to encourage bloggers to join.
- Recruit new ambassadors from other states. We are still growing and the ambassador role is one of the most essential to our growth. Therefore, we need your help to recommend other ambassadors in other states.
Association of Bloggers Ambassador Benefits
- Referral of 50 percent of annual fee for each new member recruited. Amount depends on the value of the tier.
- Free profile at the highest tier as long as you an ambassador. ($297 yearly value).
- Priority on campaigns and FAM trips.
- Opportunity to submit articles to the Association of Bloggers with an author bio and link back.
- We share your blog posts once a week.
- Help with promoting your Ebook, and Ebook listing on AoB