13 Peanut Recipes to Kick off National Peanut Month
March is National Peanut Month! Our members have shared some of their favorite peanut recipes to celebrate!
- 15 Minute Takeout-Inspired Pad Thai by Powered By BLING
As a family of athletes, we are always running to training, practices, games and meets, so meals have to be quick and easy, and preferably able to be make ahead meals. This recipe allows us to satisfy our craving for takeout while bulking up on the veggies in our meal.
- Asian Chicken Salad by Housewives of Frederick County
This Asian Chicken Salad is SO delish, AND it’s healthy! The peanuts add that crunch that makes it perfect in my humble opinion!
- Asian Noodle Salad by Jeanie and Lulu’s Kitchen
This recipe is healthy and really simple to make! I love it for lunch so much with the crunchy peanuts, gorgeous homemade dressing and tender rice noodles.
- Caribbean Peanut Punch by Home Made Zagat
A rich and creamy drink made from peanut butter and other spices and popularly enjoyed throughout the Caribbean
- Easy Thai Peanut Noodles by It’s a Keeper
My family loves Thai food and these Thai Peanut Noodles are a quick and easy side dish for busy weeknights.
- Peanut Chews by It’s a Keeper
These Peanut Chews are one of my favorite sweet treats! They are soft and crunchy, salty and sweet – the perfect combination!
- Popcorn and Peanut Snack Mix by Turnips 2 Tangerines – This delicious snack mix is super easy to make and
kids of all ages love it!
- Spicy Peanut Soup by Jane’s Adventure’s in Dinner
Spiced soup that take minutes to make and will warm you to your toes. It can be made ad either herbivore or omnivore friendly.
- Sweet n’ Sour Chicken by Angie’s Angle
This a special family recipe that has been passed down in my husbands family and tweaked along the way. It doesn’t taste or look like any sweet ‘n sour chicken you’d get in the restaurants and this is why we love it.
- Thai Peanut Wraps by Spiced
These wraps are super easy to make for weekday lunches…and they’re healthy! These are one of our favorites when it comes time to mix up lunches a bit…the crunch of the peanuts in the wrap is key!
- Thai Sesame Lime Noodle Bowl by My Cape Cod Kitchen
This Thai Sesame Lime Bowl is flavorful, fresh and satisfying … and is ready in minutes, so is perfect for a weeknight dinner. The tofu is marinated then pan-fried and served atop rice vermicelli noodles, sliced cucumbers, scallions, crushed peanuts and mint leaves.
- Vegan Carrot Soup with Roasted Peanuts by A Mind Full Mom
A few simple ingredients are transformed into one delicious creamy soup.
- Veggie-Packed Peanut Noodles by Flying on Jess Fuel
These Veggie-Packed Peanut Noodles are a great quick and easy weeknight vegetarian meal that can be made in under 30 minutes! They taste decadent but you can feel good about getting in a few veggie servings, with lots of peanut protein!
Enjoy National Peanut Month!